Monday, October 10, 2011

Zombify!

Day 2




Day 1


Day 3 - Final Project


In the Zombify project, we were expected to create a zombie/horror version or our picture in Adobe Photoshop CS3. We were to apply different textures and gory affects to make ourselves appear dead and have our background match appropriately. In my final project I had used bloodshot zombie eyes and a peeling paint texture to make it appear as if my skin was rough and cracked. The different bruises, wounds, and use of blood added to the whole effect of making me seem dead. By darkening the rest of the background I brought emphasis to me. To give the picture harmony and unity, I added effects to parts of the picture other than my face. By keeping the handprints and blood splatters a relatively smaller size, I made sure to keep things proportional. For this project, we weren’t required to draw sketches so my final project doesn’t have anything to represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment