Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TypoSCENE

Day 1

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4 - Final Design










In the TypoSCENE project, we were to use Adobe Illustrator CS3 to create a scene using typography. We were to incorporate the object from the previous project and place it into a scene. To create this we were to once again use the envelope distort option to make the objects via the pen and type tool. Adding onto the previous project, we had to use color.
For my project I chose to create a portion of a room, consisting of a bed, the floor, and the phone I created in the other project. The phone is now colored and placed ontop of the bed, being charged. To create more contrast and variation, I decided to have one corner of the comforter folded over instead of just laying flat on the bed. By creating a curvier shape, I was able to mimic the way an actual blanket would fold, making it look more three-dimensional. I used different shades of blue on the phone to make it accurately represent my sketch. I also decided to make the flower details on the comforter, though I should have made them in a more vibrant color to contrast them with the darker background color.

No comments:

Post a Comment