Monday, December 12, 2011

MySpace

Day 3
Sketch
Day 2
Final Design
In this project we were to use the lamp that we created in the previous project and create a space for it using Adobe Illustrator CS3. Once again, we used different 3D effects in order to make our space and objects look more realistic. The lamp that I created before was a birdcage, I got inspired by vintage European furniture. To go along with the lamp, I created a dress form, a vanity table, and a chair. Using gradients on the area around my lamps, I made it look as though they were on and giving off a soft glow. Using the Bevel & Extrude effect, I was able to make the vanity table have a more three dimensional shape as well as the little jewelry box. The dress form and chair were given there shape and smooth texture by using the Revolve effect. My final design, for the most part, accurately represents my sketch. The added details were the shadows of the furniture in the room and the jewelry box with its reflection in the mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment