Wednesday, November 16, 2011

StillPHOTO

Sketch

Day 2


Day 1
Day 3                                      

Final Project




In the StillPHOTO project we were to fuse a still-life photo with a digital image we created ourselves. We were to use Adobe Illustrator CS3 to create an object and make it look as realistic as possible in our photo.  My final project was a ship sinking into the ground where a temporary classroom used to be. Using gradients with different color values I made the ship look more three dimensional. I created a smooth texture using the gradients as well, like the side of a ship would be. To add to the realism, I created a shadow porportional to the ship, as if the sun was shining upon it from the left. In order to bring more unity to the picture, I added a fissure to the ground for the ship to be sinking into instead of sinking away into nothing. My final product does accurately represent my sketch in that I drew the ship from the same angle. The shadow and fissure are added features however.

No comments:

Post a Comment